Who we are
Our website address is: https://ayuskamarishikesh.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We attach great importance to privacy.
- General purposes of processingWe use personal information for the purpose of operating the website.
- What data we use and why
- HostingThe hosting services we use to provide the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, collateral and technical maintenance services we use to operate the site. In doing so, we, or our hosting provider, process inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this website on the basis of our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of our website acc. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Access dataWe collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our website (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- Message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
- Browser type and browser version
- operating system
- Referer URL (ie the previously visited page)
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system through our website
- Internet service provider of the user
- IP address and the requesting providerWe use these log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous collection of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes, to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services. This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the logfiles for a limited period of time, if necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, eg. Eg if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website. In addition, as part of your account, we save the date of your last visit (eg when registering, logging in, clicking links etc.).
- Log-in information
- language settings
- entered search terms
- Information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual functions of our website.If the cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be inserted into the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our shop were visited, which products were viewed, etc. You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
- Data to fulfill our contractual obligationsWe process personal data that we need to fulfill our contractual obligations, such as name, address, e-mail address, ordered products, billing and payment data. The collection of this data is required for the conclusion of the contract. The deletion of the data takes place after expiry of the warranty periods and legal retention periods. Any data associated with a user account (see below) will in any case be retained for the time this account is maintained. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR, because this data is needed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- Product recommendationsRegardless of the newsletter, we will send you regular product recommendations by e-mail. In this way, we will provide you with information about products from our offering that you may be interested in based on your recent purchases of goods or services from us. We comply strictly with the legal requirements. You can object to this at any time without any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A communication in text form to the contact details mentioned under point 1 (eg e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient. Of course, you will also find an unsubscribe link in every e-mail. Legal basis for this is the legal permission according to Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 f) DSGVO in connection with § 7 Abs. 3 UWG.
- E-Mail contactWhen you contact us (eg via contact form or e-mail), we process your details for the processing of the request as well as for the case that follow-up questions arise. If the data processing takes place for the execution of pre-contractual measures, which take place upon your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO. We process further personal data only if you consent to it (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR) , A legitimate interest lies z. For example, responding to your email.
- Google AnalyticsWe use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the site visitors are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR. Google has submitted to the Privacy Shield Agreement between the European Union and the United States and certified. As a result, Google agrees to comply with the standards and regulations of European data protection law. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the full extent. In addition, you may prevent the transmission to Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click on the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from entering this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete the cookies in your browser, you must click this link again): [deactivate Google Analytics]
- Storage durationUnless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued. In some cases, the legislator provides for the retention of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will only be stored by us for these legal purposes, but not otherwise processed and deleted after expiration of the legal retention period.
- Your rights as data controllerUnder applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1. Below is an overview of your rights.
- Right to confirmation and informationYou have the right to clear information about the processing of your personal data. In detail:You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you or to a restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- if the personal information is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;the existence of automated decision-making including profiling according to Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the implications and intended effects of such processing for you.
- If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectificationYou have the right to demand that we correct and, if necessary, complete your personal data. In detail: You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. In consideration of the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
- Right to be deleted (“Right to be forgotten”)In a number of cases, we are required to delete your personal information.In detail:According to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- They revoke their consent, on which the processing was based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, they object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable grounds for processing, or they object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
- The personal data were processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, for data controllers who are responsible for the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Data, informing you that you have requested the deletion of all links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processingIn a number of cases, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. In detail:You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing is unlawful and you have refused to delete the personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of your personal data;
- We no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- You have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
- Right to Data PortabilityYou have the right to receive, transmit or transmit any personal data relating to you in a machine-readable manner.In detail:You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR and the processing is done using automated procedures. In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
- Right to objectYou have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by us if this is based on your particular situation and if our interests in processing do not prevail.In detail:You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) or (f) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89 (1) GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
- Automated decisions including profilingYou have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
- Right to revoke a data protection consentYou have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authorityYou have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
- Data securityWe make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that the data transmission in the Internet (eg in the case of communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible. To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology. We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
- Disclosure of data to third parties, no data transfer to non-EU countriesBasically, we only use your personal data within our company. If and to the extent that we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be received to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service. In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“order processing”), we contractually obligate processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
Ayuskama Foundation Society
How is Ayurveda & Yoga interlinked?
Ayurveda is a science focusing on natural ways of healing following the principles and practices of yoga. Yoga on the other hand is basically a form of meditation to relieve mental stress. Both Ayurveda and yoga is one of the oldest methods of traditional treatment in the world and they are inter linked.
Why Ayuskama Foundation Society?
Ayuskama Foundation Society, registered under state government of India is a private institution offering introductory courses for beginners an introductory course in Ayurveda and yoga. But, at the end of this course, the student does not get the privilege of the title as an Ayurveda doctor or physician. But as such, the course helps a student to explore more into Ayurveda and yoga as a science or knowledge of life and an oldest method of treatment. Students from all over the world show their interest in both Ayurveda and yoga courses as these courses are internationally recognized. Moreover, both these courses are taught by qualified Ayurveda doctors and yoga gurus.
Students who are seeking admission to Ayurveda and yoga courses in India, should definitely do a wide search on the various institutes offering Ayurveda and yoga courses to get a clear picture of what Ayuskama foundation Society provides to their students during course of study.